Gluma Desensitizer – Heraeus Kulzer
- UNIQUE: Gluma`s patented formula works within the dentinal tubule complex by reacting with protein fluids to form a physiological seal within the tubules. No surface layer is formed, making Gluma ideal for use under all indirect restorations.
- EASY TO USE: There is no cumbersome techinique with Gluma. Simply apply and dry. It`s a simple chemical reaction, so there is virtually no technique sensitivity associated with Gluma.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE: It may be used with any restorative material in any situation to treat cervical sensitivity or prevent postoperative sensitivity.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN AND RECOMMENDED: Numerous studies have been performed on Gluma, from safety through efficacy, in a number of different situations. Leading clinicians recommend Gluma for the treatment and prevention of hypersensitivity.
- ECONOMICAL: A large amount of Gluma is not required to desensitize, nor are multiple applications. Each bottle contains 5ml or approximately 150 drops. A drop can treat multiple teeth, depending on the size of the areas being treated.