Hemodent™ Hemostatic Liquid – Premier
Features and Benefits
- Hemodent™ effectively stops minor gingival bleeding.
- Hemodent is stable and offers a long shelf life.
- Recommended to arrest bleeding during crown preparations, before impression taking, placing fillings, cement bases, or cementing inlays or crowns; also after minor surgery, curettage, gingivectomies, gingivoplastys and deep scaling.
- It contains no epinephrine to help avoid potential cardiac reactions
Indications for use
- During crown preparations
- Prior to impression taking
- When placing fillings or cement bases
- While cementing inlays or crowns
- After minor surgery
- During curettage
- To Soothe minor gingival bleeding during gingivoplasty and gingivectomy
- Product Name: Hemodent™ Hemostatic Liquid
- Manufacturer: Premier Dental
- Category: Prosthetic Supplies
- Biocompatible: Yes