Pressure Indicator Paste (PIP) 2.25oz – MARK3
Pressure areas in dentures can be greatly uncomfortable for the patient, causing them pain as well as displacement, and this premium product is effective at eliminating the pressure areas with precision. It is made in the United States of America. You can use the Pressure Indicator Paste by MARK 3 by simply brushing it in thin sections over the required area on the denture.
Features and Benefits
- Used when adjustment of dentures is done
- Marks the precise location of high spots
- Does not have bulk that alters denture
- Ready to be used right with a brush
- Remains consistent in any temperature
- Exceptionally cost-effective
- Needs only to be brushed out thin thus lasts longer
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Trade Name: Pressure Indicating Paste (PIP)
- Manufacturer: MARK3 Dental Products
- Category:Articulating Supplies
- Color: White
- Packaging: 2.25 ounce jar