Triple Tray Bite Registration Trays – Premier
- Retention tracks mechanically lock in material, eliminating the need for offensive smelling, volatile, and expensive adhesives.
- You save both time and money.
- Easier handling – Large, ergonomic handles simplify loading of the tray, enable easy transfer between assistant and dentist and facilitate tray insertion and removal from the mouth.
- Accurate bite – Thin, loose webbing maximizes intercuspation of the teeth and exhibits “…least water sorption & thinnest occlusal wafer ” 1 to ensure an accurate bite.
- Greater rigidity in posterior due to the use of a new, novel polymer.
- Ensure accuracy and save time – Low sides, thin posterior bar and wide impression areas avoid impingement when the patient closes. Premier®
- Triple Tray® is proven2 accurate – as you simultaneously capture master impression, counter and bite registration.